Sunday, June 20, 2010

The first of many random posts

In the process of completely formatting this blog, I have run across something that failed to catch my attention previously: gadgets.
In my previous Blogspot experiences they were useful for detailing archives and other random, boring things, but when I thought to click around a bit on the "Add Gadget" option, I was blown away. If I liked, I could have mouse-responding fish swimming on my page, a Spanish word of the day, Darth Vader quotes or the daily crude oil price listings.
If you ask me, it's a bit overboard, but I must admit that I got a little overexcited when I found this new array of blog options.
So, if in the future, you find that I have a virtual pet sheep or Flickr photostream on the sidebar, don't blame me.
It's the gadgets' fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment