Let's just say I never thought that I'd get an invitation to a funeral on Facebook.
That someone my age's life could be taken just like that.
That even though there may not be a close bond between you and another, when their life suddenly ends it can still affect you, change your world.
The second semester of the year has so far been a long one. Yes, I know that I'm only three days in, but it feels so much longer. So much has happened and changed, yet so much is the same. It's a different view with which I view the world that seems to have taken me months to pass three days' time. It's an interesting start to the second semester, but I know I asked for challenge. For examining. For awakening. So many things have already answered that prayer, in both lovely and awful ways. But if so much has happened in so short a time, I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of the year.
To Him be the glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment